воскресенье, 6 сентября 2015 г.

Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah (Hymn with music and words) - William Will...


Дата загрузки: 22 февр. 2011 г.
Also known as "Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer," this hymn was written by William Williams, regarded by some as "the Welsh Charles Wesley."

The hymn has some other verses translated from Welsh into English that are as follows:

Lord, I trust Thy mighty power,
Wondrous are Thy works of old;
Thou deliver'st Thine from thralldom,
Who for naught themselves had sold:
Thou didst conquer, Thou didst conquer,
Sin, and Satan and the grave,
Sin, and Satan and the grave.

When I tread the verge of Jordan,
Bid my anxious fears subside;
Death of deaths, and hell's destruction,
Land me safe on Canaan's side.
Songs of praises, songs of praises,
I will ever give to Thee;
I will ever give to Thee.

Musing on my habitation,
Musing on my heav'nly home,
Fills my soul with holy longings:
Come, my Jesus, quickly come;
Vanity is all I see;
Lord, I long to be with Thee!
Lord, I long to be with Thee!
  • Музыка

    • "Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah", исполнитель: 1st The Queen's Dragoon Guards, The Regimental Band & The Caerphilly Male Voice Choir (iTuneseMusic)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий